Its very common to post URL to other rich websites for raising traffic and page rank. But it's spamming and very disgusting for those webmasters who are facing this. many people make comment on various blog but their intention is only to get blacklink. They usually adopt Name/URL option to make comment in blogger. It's called Backhat SEO You can easily get rid of this trouble. All you can do is disable post clickable link on blogger comment. If you do so you will not get less spam than before
Log in to blogger
Click the Edit HTML → Tick On Expand Widget Templates
Search the following code using F3
<a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow'><data:comment.author/></a>
Delete the entire code
Congratulation you are not gonna have huge spam. Now try to post links in comment box, the links are not clickable
If you like then you are most welcome to share this post with your friends. Thank you
How To Remove Links From Comments On Blogger
Share This Post:
Related Posts
About the Author
Hi, I Am Rafi. I like Blogging. It's My Hobby Not Business. I Am Now A Student. I like Making Wordpress Theme. I Have Wish To Become A Successful Professional Freelancer.
Follow Me on Twitter Bestrafi Follow Me on Facebook Edutechnology.Net
Edutechnology.Net
Follow Me on Twitter Bestrafi Follow Me on Facebook Edutechnology.Net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment